the little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little things

September 11, 2012

Jumbled Ramblings.



I figured since I have been the utmost, worst blogger on the face of the plant, that I owe it to myself and my readers (which I realize probably consists of no more than three people) a post about my life. I will give you a speedy-quick recap of my life.

Weekdays: Class, Eat, Class Again, Soccer Practice, Eat, Sleep
Weekends: Bus Ride, Eat, Soccer Game, Eat, Sleep, Rest ALL DAY SAYURDAY & DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING PRODUCTIVE (aka sleep/watch lifetime), Eat, Soccer Game, Eat, Drive Home (attempt to sleep on the bus)

Can I tell you though; freshman boys (at least this new group we got this year) are the most annoying species on the face of the planet. They never shut up. Ever. The end.

Today, I woke up early in hopes that I could actually look like a human being instead sharing a close resemblance to a homeless man holding a sign on the side of the road. I even curled my hair and put on lipstick, so you know shit got real. But, of course I don’t know how to manage my time when I actually do want to prove to the world I own other things besides t-shirts and that I can brush my hair. I ended up being 20 minutes late to my 8am class. Have you, the only class I have on Tuesdays and Thursdays is my 8am class. What was I thinking?? Anyways, I strolled into class 20+ minutes late, and what do you know, no one showed up except the professor and I. Damn it.

Also, these pictures I took in the mac lab, since no one showed up and I wanted to share with you proof I dressed up.

Awkward moment, when you are taking the photos in the lab and the cute boy that sits next to you shows up. And you are writing a blog. Gah.

1 comment:

  1. I love the update and I miss you. Also, I feel you on the annoying freshmen thing. The res hall I'm staying in for these two weeks have a bunch of freshmen who get 'hazed' and have to yell and sing songs all the time. Also, the Spanish DO NOT SLEEP. At least in my hall, they party, sing, and play music ALL THE TIME far into the night. Also, people drink beer for breakfast at the campus cafeterias. CRAZY. Anyway, you look really cute in this post. okay, bye.

    ReplyDelete