the little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little things

July 24, 2012

I Need Your Help!

I am currently an intern working for a company called trustaff. We have entered into The Business Journal's Social Madness Challenge. We just recently beat out everyone in our city bracket and have moved onto the National Competition! This is where you come in. We need your help, I need your help. If you could take a moment and vote for us, I would greatly appreciate it! We are listed on the Social Madness bracket under "Medium Companies" and are location on the right side, 3rd bracket down. You can vote for us there, like us on Facebook, follow us on twitter, and connect with us on LinkedIn. Help a sista out please! I will send much love your way if you do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment