the little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little things

June 1, 2012

Upstream Without A Paddle.

I am sitting here at work, trying to get in a little blog time. I consider my blog time as like some who take smoke breaks. This is my smoke break, welcome to the smoking room. Anyways, I am want to inform you all that this is my only way of communication internet wise. Yes, I still don't own a smart phone, but I don't really mind. A phone is for calling and texting and that is it...right? Okay great. Also, I practically killed my computer last night. I pretty much just curled up in the fetal position and cried myself to sleep. I am hopefully getting it fixed today, so wish me luck! Should I cross my fingers? I never can decide if I find that to be helpfully lucky or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment