the little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little things

June 7, 2012

I Run.

I run to lose,
I run to gain.
I run to be alone,
I run to be with others.
I run to think about everything,
I run to put the past behind.
I run to be fierce,
I run to be in shape.
I run for sanity,
I run for happiness.
I run to be limitless,
I run to push myself.
I run to get faster,
I run to be stronger.
I run to explore new places,
I run to be outside.
I run to sweat,
I run for the shower after.
I run to ease my mind,
I run to leave thoughts behind.
I run to compete with others,
I run to test myself.
I run to get away,
I run to clear my head.
I run for that late night desert,
I run to be healthy.
I run to break in new shoes,
I run to wear out the old ones.
I run to feel the pain,
I run to feel the numbness.
I run to reach more distances,
I run to set new goals.
I run to embrace the silence,
I run to listen.
I run to feel alive,
I run because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment