the little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little things

May 14, 2012

Transitioning From Kentucky To Home.

So, I know I have been gone for practically half a month. With my life completely flipped upside down, blogging was not first on my list to worry about. I shall share with you over the next couple of posts of what I have been up to. As for this post, I am going to briefly discuss my second year of college. Boy, I can't believe it has already flown by...
This was the first year I played soccer at this school (since I transferred). I love my team, I love my girls. We are practically one big family. I am so happy that I have had the opportunity to meet these lovely ladies. They have changed my life forever.
 I love this girl right here. She is my partner in crime, my other half, my best friend, my future roommate. She cracks me up and we swear that we were sisters separated at birth; we understand each other. She is a wonderful person that is full of laughs and has a huge heart. If I ever need anything, she is the one I go to. I couldn't imagine this year without her.
These two beautiful girls are my two Bests that I am always babbling about here on this blog. My apologizes for the blurriness. They are my rock, my sanity, and are the ones that pull me back up. I don't know where I would be without them. We have had too many laughs and memories. Even though we are miles away, we can always come back together. I love these two and I am so lucky to have friends like them.
These last two pictures are of my best gal pals down in Kentucky. I love them more than words can justify. We are always together. They have helped me grow so much since being away in college and have made the transfer a breeze. They have become life long friends.

I have always believed that Sophomore is the worst year because, you are not longer a freshman and you are not really and upperclassman where you actually have your shit together (okay no one has their shit together). You are just kind of stuck. This year, however, has helped me grow as a person. I wouldn't take back this year for anything. I am going to miss being home away from these great people I have met and those that have become friends. Junior year has a lot to live up to.

1 comment:

  1. Let's make this summer fun. Also, we suck at blogging.

    ReplyDelete