the little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little things

April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Loves!

I greatly miss being with my family and dyeing eggs this year for Easter. Too bad I had to work Easter brunch down here in Kentucky, instead of being home for the holiday. I just adore the natural egg dye from Dreamy Whites. Why is everything so much more awesome when it is, al naturale? (you gotta say it in a cool accent). For those of you spending your day with your families, have a blast! Or, even if you are by yourself on this holiday, do something fun! Every year my family makes resurrection rolls. Have you ever heard of those? They are DELICIOUS! I could eat six of them (probably more). What are your family traditions? Feel free to share. Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments: