the little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little things

March 1, 2012

Not Even Ashamed.

I wish I was this girl. I want to be this girl. Yes, I am a 20 year old college student and I am a huge (huge is an understatement) J Biebs fan. Always have been, always will be. If you find this awkward, well then suit yourself. I personally, find this (and him) extremely awesome. For others reading this who also think it's awesome please let me know, because I know I am not the only girl not caring to be a cougar for JB. The only thing that would make this video even more awesome, was if the girl was, well, if the girl was me. Fun fact for you: today is his birthday. Today he is 18. Today he is legal. Hey Justin, if you ever read this, my name is Nicki. Why don't you hit a girl up sometime?

1 comment: