the little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little things

February 10, 2012

Little Things For You.

Valentines day is right around the corner. I find myself frantically finishing school work, grabbing last minute gifts, writing valentines, working two jobs and keeping up with my demanded fitness schedule this last week. This weekend will be nothing but work work work. I must clean my room, finish class projects, do laundry and everything else in-between. If I can fit it in I am going to try to make a gift guide to post this weekend, however, I am not going to make any promises this weekend.

Oh my gosh I forgot to share with you all. My mom finally sent me my birthday present. For those of you that don't know, my birthday is in the end of December. So I have been waiting ever so patiently to get this gift. It's a Bamboo Create by Wacom. I am stoked to use it, therefore I am going to try it out this weekend.

I hope all of you lovelies have a fun, loved-filled weekend. Here are some little findings that I think you all will enjoy. I mean I enjoy them, so you should too. I hope. (insert smiley face here)

How perfect would this red one-sholder dress be for a Valentines day date? Especially if you pair it with tights. Actually, I love this red lace ress too. I can't decide.

I need to invest it more necklaces such as this adorable geometric triangle prism necklace.

When I get my own place that I get to furnish, I am going to make it a must to purchase one of these knit stools, which will probably be the blue one or yellow one. Maybe both if I am that awesome.

How perfect of a gift would this fishing pole picture frame be for a gift for a fishing father, like my dad. He would love it.

Oh how could I forget?! The Vow comes out tonight. I am going to be prepared to cry. Yep, definitely bringing tissues with me to the theatre.

Speaking of The Vow, I also want to see The Lucky One. Oh how watching love stories make me melt.

Check this out. It is probably the most brilliant graphic design thing ever.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I saw that graphic design thing yesterday and wanted to tell you about it. Looks like you got to it first! So very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The geometric necklace is gorgeous! It reminds me of paintings by Michelle Armas: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MichelleArmas

    Delicious geometry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicki! Thank you for linking over to our shop. We appreciate it very much.

    Your blog is super-cool xoxo

    ReplyDelete