the little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little things

June 21, 2012

HP Workout Is Awesome.


Awkward:
Online shopping while at work.
Making a shot book.
How much I love watching Dance Moms no matter how terrible of a concept it may be.
When people find out my favorite animal is a Whooly Mammoth.
My background at work.
Being so sore from workouts that you moan any time you bend over. Also, it takes you a mere 15 seconds to bend over and then stand back up.
How often I have to pee at work. I should just move my desk into the bathroom. Goodness I drink a lot of water.
Calling someone by the wrong name
Not being able to kick a soccer ball. It's been a rough week.
Accidentally sending the wrong number for a potential client to a colleague. Oops.
Having a guy trainer, who played in the NFL. He is big and scary.
Speaking of my trainer, I workout with him at 6:30AM, so I obviously look my utmost best.

Awesome:

This upcoming weekend. I get to see my best friends down in Kentucky; it has been too long. 21 BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!
Making a shot book. (yep, it holds the awk/awsm double standard).
Feeling in shape.
And getting in shape with HP
Retail therapy.
My brother getting a job at Kroger and hooking me up with fuel points.
Gifts from bests.
Losing 5 pounds. Only 10 more to go until I reach my goal.
Sushi. Need I say more?
Actually yes I do need to elaborate on that, mango sushi roll. OHEMGEE! Love at first bite.
Fruit. Mango, peaches, strawberries, and grapefruit especially.
Learning so much from the graphic designer I am working with. I want to be just like her when I grow up.
Lumineers on Pandora radio.
SHAVED ICE! Holy shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment