the little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little things

March 5, 2012

Today's Ramblings Over A Cup Of Coffee

Today is not so hot. My usage of the word "hot" stands for multiple definitions. The weather is not lovely like it was; I just want the warmness back. I am feeling blah. My coffee no longer has that sensation when I swallow a mouthful, or in other words, it got cold on me while I catch up on blogging. There is so much to do, so my stress level is at an ultimate high. 

Quick question, why do professors wait for the week before spring break to give us more work than they have all semester? Because they hate us? Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Oh, no professor, I have no other classes other than yours. Actually, I have no class other than yours, so no I wouldn't mind a paper or two and unlimited homework. Why thanks (insert college girl sarcasm). Thank you professors for piling even more shit onto my plate. I hate you.

Now that I got that little rant out of the way. This morning I hopped on the struggle bus to take a trip on it all day long. Ugh, I need a nap. However, my day is looking up ever since I purchased this glorious cup of coffee that I have in my hand. It's amazing how one cup of coffee can make your day instantly better. Coffee makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Though, my coffee is now cold since I got highly distracted on Pinterest. I best go and pour myself a new cup. Yes, more coffee! Not even mad about it.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain! I'm also a college student and for me I got lucky with not much work before spring break but I am getting a ton now that I'm back, thanks alot professors.

    ReplyDelete