the little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little things

March 13, 2012

Enjoy It While It's Here.

I'm a pretty bad blogger, or at least lately. I realize that I have been distant, but with good reason, I promise. I am currently updating my iPad with the latest and found myself with time to write a post while I wait. If that isn't a first world problem, then I don't know what is. Well, my whereabouts currently is me at my humble abode. That's right a college girl that went home for spring break, instead of a beach. Although, at this point I am regretting on not going to the beach. I love the feel of sand between my toes and seeing everyone's photos and posts of their spring break in Florida is making me highly jealous. I had a professor who put something in perspective for me during our last lecture before break. He said as freshman entering college you have four spring breaks left and each year after that, your spring break diminishes by 25%. I as a sophomore came to the realization that I only have three left. Only three spring breaks left in my lifetime--weird. So my professor encouraged us to live it up, do something you particularly wouldn't, travel somewhere different, have fun, and make memories. So, this spring break, that is what I am going to do. I may have ventured home for break, but that is not going to make a difference in my memories made. I love being able to come home, I love my family, and I love my friends (Bests).

1 comment:

  1. Oh man that is so true, i been out of college since 09 and i realized i don't do much on spring break anymore. BUT i do now make sure i make exciting vacations throughout the year!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete