the little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little things

December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!

It's A Wonderful Life. I could seriously watch that movie every day of my life if I chose to do so. It is such a classic that never gets old. It makes me realize the importance of the little things and to cherish them with all your heart. I am so blessed to have the people in my life that I do. My family is so great and we always share many laughs and tears, mostly laughs though. I am so entirely grateful for my friends, especially my bests. Without them in my life I don't know who I would be or where I would be in life. Words can not express the love I have for them all. Thank you for all of your support, love, friendship and everything else you have given me. I truly cherish every moment I have spent with you.

Have a Merry Christmas everybody! I hope it brings you an abundance of joy and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment