the little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little things

December 15, 2011

Homebound.

I am going home today to see my marvelous friends and family. I. Cannot. Wait. Ahh, I am so excited to eat my mother's breakfast (Dad chips in too). It is famous with all my friends back home. She makes the best biscuits and gravy around and some darn good pancakes. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I might just gain 25lbs on this visit home. Well, I hope that doesn't happen because I have a wedding to attend on Saturday. I paid a lot of money for that bridesmaids dress and I would like to fit in it as I walk down that isle and dance the night away.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. I will post the wedding photos asap. Any big plans for you this weekend?
/1/

2 comments:

  1. CANNOT wait to eat your mom's breakfast. Love her, love you! See you Sunday most likely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to eat breakfast for every meal. Is that acceptable?

    ReplyDelete