the little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little things

December 15, 2011

Being Home Is Awesome!


Awkward:
How much different sounding my laugh is when laying on my back.
Falling asleep on the couch in the SigEp chapter room (fraternity). So much for pulling an all-nighter.
Getting my exam handed to me, looking at it and thinking "WTF. I know absolutely nothing."
Playing eeny meeny miny mo during my exam in order to choose an answer.
Greeting people at work and them checking you up and down, then give you a death stare and then walk away without saying a word. Rude much?
My face after a relaxing massage.
How attractive I look during finals week. I'm sexy and I know it.

Awesome:
The photos above. I love White Christmas. I love old Christmas movies.
IU BEATING UK WITH A BUZZER BEATER! WOAH IT WAS CRAZY.
Talking trash for the remainder of the week to everyone on campus. It's good to be a Hoosier and it's even better going to school in Kentucky. Suck it losers.
Being done with finals and first semester.
Home.
Having a $450 sale at work. Heck yeah!
Free massages during finals week in attempt to make you stress free. The stress remained, but the massage well well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment