the little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little things

June 28, 2012

A Day At Great American Ball Park.



As I briefly stated yesterday, our corporate offices surprised us with a day out to the Cincinnati Reds game. It was such a surprised that no one expected, and with me being an intern, I was beside myself. I was so happy, I felt like a little kid going on my first fieldtrip ever! Getting paid to leave our office and spend the remainder of the day at a Reds game...uhhh THANK YOU! We were given 2 drinks of our choice before boarding the buses to head for downtown, along with our tickets and 2 free drink vouchers. Once we arrived, we found our designated area that was pretty much secluded for just our staff. Food and soft drinks were provided for us and there was an open bar to accommodate our needs throughout the game. It was such a treat to be able to leave the office and enjoy the day. Words cannot express how thankful I am for the opportunity, everything was so highly appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment