the little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little thingsthe little things

December 8, 2011

This Week Was More Awesome Than Awkward. I Think.

Awkward:
Having your best friend drive up beside you and catching you putting your deodorant on (photo above).
Waking up late, running to class in what you slept in to only realize you did not wash off your night zit cream. Cool.
Trying to get hot glue off of your hands. Impossible.
Walking in the cafe and tripping on someone's abandoned book bag in the middle of the floor; hoping no one saw. Then having the witnesses actually point and laugh at you. That's right, point AND laugh.
Someone going through the photos on your camera and finding your outfit post pictures. Then trying to explain yourself.

Awesome:
Being almost done with my first semester of my sophomore year.
Getting 2 paychecks this week. Heck yeah!
White chocolate mint with a squirt of dark chocolate latte. Plus, the red and green sprinkles they add on top of the whipped cream for the holidays.
My mom giving me survival needs for exam week. By survival needs I mean Oreos, coffee and hot chocolate.
The new apple cinnamon air freshener in my room. It reminds me of Christmas.


2 comments:

  1. I seriously laughed aloud, in front of people at this picture. Love you, can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She caught me, mid swipe. Oh the fun you have during travels back to school.

    ReplyDelete